Take a look ahead at what’s in store for the week of November 20, 2017. Remember to tune in daily and set your DVRs!
Editor note: Due to the holiday, an encore episode with play Thursday of the episode originally aired on September 27, 2017. Friday will be pre-empted.
- Nathan finds himself under fire.
- Felicia gives a little too much detail.
- Cassandra takes assessment before moving forward with her plans.
- Finn tracks down Anna.
- Michael is standoffish.
- Patient 6 comes face to face with his past.
- Carly plays the blame game.
- Jason’s timing couldn’t be worse.
- Franco consoles an enemy.
- Ava pursues her goal.
- Jason looks to Monica for guidance.
- Carly invites guests join the Corinthos family for Thanksgiving.
- Alexis looks for atonement.
- Stella takes a moment to reflect.
- Lulu keeps a watchful eye.
- Finn makes Anna aware of his intentions.
- Franco has a change of heart.
- Sonny looks to an old friend for help.