Now that the answer to the question “Who is Jason Morgan?” has been revealed, it’s time to put the rest of the puzzle pieces together. Who took Jason five years ago and switched him with his twin brother Drew? A famous Port Charles villain could hold all the answers.
The reveal of which gentlemen is Stone Cold and which one is Drew wasn’t much of a shocker. It didn’t need to be because the real story is the soapy fallout. Right now there are a lot of unanswered questions and this upcoming week will start to fill in some of the missing years for Jason. In my opinion, this cruel switcharoo has Helena Cassadine written all over it. Jason “died” on Pier 52 courtesy of a masked Faison, Helena’s right hand man. The Cassadines were always a little sci-fi with their evil plans. Downloading someone’s memories into someone else’s brain is right up their alley. But why would Helena have an interest in someone so nonSpencer? Is this part of the curse she placed on Sam? Or was this another experiment in a quest for immortality?
There is also the mystery surrounding the life Drew left behind. Does he have a family that is missing him? That’s quite possible and Oscar seems pretty certain that he’s found his father. While it’s clear that GH is heading towards a triangle with Jason, Sam and Drew, Dr. Kim Nero could turn the triangle into a quad. I’m interested to see what happens once Oscar’s DNA test results arrive.
The week of December 11, 2017 will bring some more romance, family drama and adventure for GH fans as many truths begin to come to light. Remember to tune in daily and set your DVRs!
- Jason recieves intel on the whereabouts of his kidnapper.
- Sonny places a call to Dante.
- Sam finds out the truth.
- Oscar gets cold feet and backs out of his plans to connect with his father.
- Carly is furious when she learns the latest news.
- Sonny fills Anna in on the details of his investigation.
- Cassandra propositions Finn.
- To her parents’ chagrin, Charlotte is delighted to see her former nanny, Nelle.
- Michael turns to Dante for advise regarding the recent bombshell.
- Laura wears her confidence well.
- Nelle stands up for herself.
- Jason has some advice to offer.
- Sam confides in Monica regarding her mixed emotions.
- Michael has a big announcement.
- Ava reflects on her relationships.
- Sam meets Jason at the pier.
- Oscar is in for a disappointment.
- Monica rolls out the welcome mat.
- Cassandra is pleased by some good news.
- Anna takes the next step in her plan.
- Alexis delivers a painful truth.
- Finn can’t fight the fate.
- Scott receives an invitation for drinks.
- Liz has concerns about how Jake is handling the truth about his father.
- Franco has a crisis of conscience.
- Drew and Jason share a common goal.
- Franco receives a mysterious note.
- Laura gets a surprise.
- Sam lashes out.