Tragedy has struck Port Charles! Next week Nathan’s loved ones deal with the aftermath of his death while others continue to look for answers.
You do NOT have permission to copy, paste, hotlink or otherwise remove images and/or spoilers from Diagnosis Daytime. This site has a link only policy. Linking the article does NOT equal permission to copy and paste.
Nathan’s death is truly heartbreaking. General Hospital has lost yet another hero. Villains and anti-heroes are always intriguing but without a few genuine good guys, the show feels unbalanced. I am looking forward to the fallout from this death though. Who will be blamed for what happened? My guess is Lulu will take the brunt of the anger but what happened isn’t all on her. There was a lot more than just her ambition that lead to Faison killing his own son. Faison really is the one to blame but Liesl lying about Nathan’s paternity caused things to escalate. And if Anna’s abandoned child is behind this them she may feel some guilt too regarding her own past choices. I think we’re going to see a lot of people wondering what they could have done differently.
On General Hospital for the week of February 5, 2018 brings mounting, the search for the truth and revenge. Remember to tune in daily and set your DVRs!
- Sam makes a confession.
- Liz expresses her pride in Franco.
- Ava can’t help herself.
- Carly urges Jason not to give up hope.
- Michael feels very grateful.
- Franco confides in Kevin about childhood.
- Curtis and Jordan team up.
- Alexis and Finn’s friendship grows.
- Julian is annoyed.
- Anna moves forward with her investigation.
- Robin reads between the lines.
- Peter runs into Lulu.
- Alexis look to Sam for help.
- Neds words are impactful.
- Julian declines an offer.
- Jim Harvey’s continues to make waves in Port Charles.
- Anna is in denial.
- Drew pushes back.
- Sam has a favor to ask.
- Carly vents her frustrations.
- Drew is worried.
- Valentin stays by Nina’s side.
- Franco and Liesl share a moment.
- Peter’s curiosity is piqued.
- Dante offers his support.
- Lulu is shocked.
- Drew questions Franco.
- Michael takes Jason’s words to heart.
- Diane relays a particularly audacious announcement.