Now that Faison has made his presence known, Port Charles will never be the same. He’s the key to learning why Jason was taken but will everyone find the answers they are looking for? Or will they be left with tragedy?
After surviving coming face to face with her tormentor, Anna deals with the aftermath. Look for the spy to do something unexpected. Anna and Faison scenes are always fascinating to watch, emotionally raw and terrifying. It’s a rarity that we get to see this kind of soap villain anymore. Nowadays, we typically get anti-heroes and mustache twirling rascals. I loved the Faison, Anna and Finn scenes and hope we get more like them. Anna’s world isn’t the only one threatened by Faison’s return. I have no doubt that Anna will get through this but not everyone else will.
The deadly game of cat and mouse heats up on General Hospital for the week of January 29, 2018. Remember to tune in daily and set your DVRs!
- In light of recent events, Anna has questions.
- Jason is more determined than ever.
- Jordan is the victim of a deception.
- Sonny’s suspicions grow.
- Griffin attempts to repay a debt.
- Valentin has a tender moment.
- Anna makes a surprising move.
- Jason is interrupted.
- Drew knows more than he thinks.
- Sam makes a promise.
- Valentin reminds Nina of her actions.
- Peter is unable to assist.
- Sam refuses to help.
- Curtis has a plan for Jordan.
- Stella shows compassion.
- Things don’t go according to plan for Jason.
- Anna is hit with a disappointment.
- Sonny receives a disturbing phone call.
- Monica is put on guard.
- Kevin interrupts Franco’s time with Scott.
- Drew loses his temper.
- Sonny confides in Jason.
- Ava puts Kiki in an uncomfortable position.
- Carly threatens Nelle.
- Maxie is relieved.
- Liz is proud of Franco.
- Carly urges Jason not to give up.
- Anna is in denial.