The city of Port Charles has a lot to deal with now that the truth that Peter August is really Henrik Faison is out. A guilt-ridden Anna struggles with her next move. Will she be able to protect her son? Should she? Maxie deals with the fact that, in her grief, she misplaced her trust in the wrong friend. Meanwhile, Nina’s seemingly perfect life has fallen apart as a result of Valentin’s past and present mistakes. Will she be able to forgive the man she loves or will her heart grow cold? Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
To say that the Henrik Faison story line is not my favorite would be an understatement. Sure umbrella stories are nice but this one put too much focus on the wrong elements namely the unlikable character at the center of it. That being said, there have been some great performances from GH’s major players such as Finola Hughes, James Patrick Stewart, and Kirsten Storms to name a few. I’d be okay if GH tossed this umbrella aside and never mentioned the name Henrik again but since I doubt that will happen, I hope that the writers have enough sense to begin minimizing Henrik’s role and making the story more about the characters viewers care about.
The stories that actually have my interest will be present next week, in particular the regaining of Drew’s memories. I’m enjoying Billy Miller as Drew so far but his transition away from Jason has taken longer than expected. Next week, the processes of regarding Drew’s lost memories kicks up. Drew’s rush to reclaim his past may not be in his best interest though. Without the flash drive, any attempt to recover his memories is essentially an experiment of an experiment. I wouldn’t blame Andre if he declined to assist Drew. Franco will be back in his protective brother role, reminding Drew that remembering one’s past isn’t always a reason to celebrate. Regardless of the risks involved, I’m hoping a leap of faith is taken and we get a whole Drew soon.
Editor’s Note: Dues to the holiday, Monday’s episode will be an encore.
- Carly situation gets worse when she snaps.
- Andre is reluctant to do a procedure.
- Franco is concern that Drew regaining his memories might not be the best thing.
- Alexis’ run in with Kevin could lead down an new path.
- Kiki gets information that’s upsetting.
- Peter has leverage he can use to his benefit.
- Jason is remains evasive.
- Alexis wants to get to the root of the problem.
- Elizabeth offers her support to Kiki.
- Julian is disappointed things don’t go the way he hoped.
- Obrecht places blame.
- Ava dissuades Griffin.
- Valentin attempts to defend his wrongdoings.
- Sam is terrified.
- Andre shares his fears that the outcome could not be good.
- Carly finds a bright side to her predicament.
- Jason offers words of encouragement.
- Maxie feels like a fool.
- Nina receives a mysterious text.
- Anna wants to make up for lost time.
- Drew makes arrangements.
- Anna comes clean.
- Franco takes matters into his own hands.
- Lulu struggles with a difference of opinion.