Everybody wants Cesar Faison! Next week the hunt is on for one of General Hospital’s most notorious bad boys. Which. Port Charles’ resident will find him first and will it be in time?
The manhunt is underway! Nathan recently found out he is Faison’s son and, as unsettling as the news is to Maxie and him, the news has got Faison enraged. The villain believes his traitorous son intends to end him but the cop’s only concern is for the welfare of his family and unborn child. Sonny and Jason have learned that the real traitor is Faison’s unknown second son. They’re using this fact to try to draw out Faison so that they can learn the truth behind Jason’s abduction. Meanwhile, Anna wants her obsessed stalker found and locked away before he can wreck havoc. I’m looking forward to this major game of cat and mouse.
The week of January 22, 2018 will bring plenty of adventure, heroics and suspense. Don’t expect everyone to get out of this unscathed. Remember to tune in daily and set your DVRs!
- Anna makes an appeal to Sonny.
- Jordan has concerns.
- Laura updates Lulu on an important situation.
- Bobbie has a run in with Nelle.
- Carly decides to take matters into her own hands.
- Lulu is frustrated.
- Peter proceeds with caution.
- Obrecht faces her fears.
- Anna creates a diversion.
- Dante is relieved.
- Jason makes an announcement.
- Nathan decides to take a break.
- Kim has good news to share.
- Lulu attempts to talk her way out of a tricky situation.
- Felicia confronts Finn regarding his behavior.
- Anna receives an unexpected guest.
- Finn is appreciative.
- Amy makes a grand gesture.
- Nathan takes Dante down a peg.
- Franco feels alone.
- Sonny and Jason arrive just in time.
- Carly appears useful.
- Finn gets in deeper than expected.
- Anna shares her news.
- Lulu gets an idea.
- Drew loses his temper.
- Kevin interrupts Franco’s time with Scott.
- Valentin reminds Nina of her actions.