Anna and Valentin have a plan to neutralize Peter. Like the rest of their attempts to stop Faison’s son, look for this one to not go as smoothly as hoped. Will Peter somehow manage to outsmart the super spies again? Meanwhile, Brook Lynn is finding Olivia to be a bit overbearing. Will she gain an ally when She reconnects with Dante? Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
- Finn pays Anna a visit.
- Peter delivers a veiled threat.
- Britt and Maxie solidify their plan.
- Portia faces Taggert.
- Curtis and Jordan come to terms with the future of their relationship.
- Michael feels fortunate.
- Brook Lynn finds Olivia to be overbearing.
- Peter taunts Anna.
- Curtis confides in Finn.
- Jordan runs into Portia.
- Sonny fishes for more details.
- Nina’s ex calls her.
- Anna is horrified.
- Willow is concerned.
- Brook Lynn and Dante reconnect.
- Carly feels overwhelmed.
- Nina goes on a tour of Nixon Falls with Elijah.
- Brando and Sasha get closer.
- Willow feels helpless.
- Michael and Dante catch up.
- Anna and Valentin regroup.
- Laura visits Carly.
- Nikolas takes action.
- Alexis opens up to Maggie.
- Sonny can’t help but be suspicious.
- Jason is less than enthusiastic about Carly’s latest plan.
- Scott tries to put Cameron on the right path.
- Molly and TJ discuss her next career move.
- Chase looks forward to a bright future with Willow.