With Chase’s life still on the line, Finn feels helpless to save him. Look for Elizabeth to offer her support. Will she be told about Peter and her husband’s murder or continue to be kept in the dark? Meanwhile, Valentin gains some information that could help him get the upper hand. Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
- Anna comes clean with Maxie.
- Finn feels helpless.
- Chase looks forward to a bright future with Willow.
- Olivia confides in Dante.
- Brook Lynn asks for help.
- Anna needs Maxie’s help.
- Liz is puzzled by Finn’s behavior.
- Willow hopes for the best.
- Dante shares his concerns with Sam.
- Olivia’s interest is piqued.
- Laura asks after Liz’s well-being.
- Valentin overhears a private conversation giving him an advantage.
- Carly wonders if Britt can be trusted.
- Michael tries to assuage Willow’s guilt.
- Maxie and Brook Lynn discuss whether to work together.
- Carly meets with Brick.
- Ava and Nikolas are at odds.
- Sam arranges a visit for Jason with Danny.
- Joss lies to Portia.
- Laura cautions Scott.
- Josslyn and Trina have a heart-to-heart.
- Nina surprises Sonny.
- Ava presents Carly with an offer.
- Cameron confronts Jason.
- Alexis is surprised by what she finds at her new job in Pentonville.
- Ava and Nikolas prepare to host family dinner.
- Mac hopes to bring Dante back into the fold.
- Elizabeth is beside herself.
- Spinelli gets a call summoning him.