Alexis is ready to pay the price for her reckless behavior. Will her time behind bars give her needed self-reflection? Look for Alexis to gain some perspective on how she went from successful legal eagle to jailbird in a special episode all about her. Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set you DVRs!
- Ava and Nikolas are put on notice.
- Laura refuses to accept Cyrus’s deal.
- Brando comes clean to Sasha.
- Brook Lynn tries to reunite Ned and Olivia.
- Chase tells Willow she changed his mind.
- Sasha interrupts an intimate moment.
- Valentin is surprised by what he sees.
- Nikolas clashes with Cyrus.
- Ava receives an ominous package.
- Sam steps in to help with Alexis’ personal affairs.
- Anna calms an anxious Valentin.
- Brook Lynn has to improvise.
- Cyrus and Nikolas talk frankly.
- Alexis gets the support she needs.
- Finn and Chase run into Gregory at GH.
- Alexis is introspective as she contemplates how she got here.
- Sam offers her support.
- Kevin shares his perspective.
- Valentin points out the silver lining.
- Olivia says what’s on her mind.
- Ava tries to change Nikolas’ mind.
- Joss confides in her dad.
- Laura gets a surprise visit from Scott.
- Carly visits Jason.
- Peter makes Anna and Valentin an offer.
- Curtis and Jordan come to terms with the future of their relationship.
- Brook Lynn finds Olivia to be overbearing.
- Sonny fishes for more details.
- Alexis opens up to Maggie.