The rivalry between Carly and Nelle continues to boil over as the fight for Wiley continues. The blond bad girls hate each other but they may be more alike then they’re willing to admit. A special episode revisits their pasts this week and look for a major bombshell to be dropped. Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
The special Carly focused episode will have some nods to Chloe Lanier’s first episode on GH in which she played Luke and Bobbie’s older sister Pat. This time around it is Carly’s past that reveals a family secret. In flashbacks, Eden McCoy will play a teenage Carly with Cynthia Watros and James Patrick Stuart as her adoptive parents. Carly and Nelle’s father Frank wasn’t exactly a kind man. You’ll see how his influence lead the ladies to make some very bad decisions while trying to escape their lot in life. The episode now airs this Wednesday, April 8th.
- Laura and Robert face Cyrus down.
- Jason wants to put a little distance between himself and Sam for a while.
- Jordan is conflicted about her actions.
- Ava warns Nina to be cautious.
- Nikolas ponders the consequences of his marriage.
- Jason stands firm.
- Sonny has cause to worry about Brando.
- Michael discusses his next move in his fight for custody of Wiley.
- Willow’s interest is piqued.
- Carly is pushed to her limit.
- Bobbie gets unsettling news.
- Nina tries to reason with Nelle.
- Sonny worries about Carly.
- Michael stresses out.
- Willow feels apologetic.
- Peter wishes Robert had a distraction.
- Dr. Obrecht gets an interesting visitor.
- Jax has a surprise for Nina.
- Laura intercepts a message meant for Lulu.
- Valentin gains an advantage.
*Ecore Episode will be shown*
- Violet’s party is full of mischief and emotion.
- Nicolas and Sonny face-off.
- Peter continues to manipulate Maxie.