Ava’s portrait reveal party is certainly off to a bit of a rough start with couples bickering, secrets kept and malicious ploys. The shenanigans will continue this week! Elizabeth believes that Ava is up to no good while Franco doesn’t appreciate Nik’s continued antics. Will the truth be discovered or will Franco and Liz continue to get caught in Nik and Ava’s trap? Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
Nik, Ava, Franco and Liz are entertaining characters so I’m baffled why the writers decided to give their current story such a depressing tone. This would have been a good opportunity to have some fun. The characters are being written so out of character and the conflict is so contrived that as hard as I try, I can’t really invest in any of it. Hopefully, there is something better in store for these characters in the future.
- Elizabeth accuses Ava of self-sabotage.
- Dustin runs into Brook Lynn.
- Anna and Finn are at odds.
- Maxie changes her mind.
- Jax gets an important phone call.
- Carly teams up with Nina.
- Sam steals a moment with Jason.
- Sonny has his doubts.
- Nik is dismissive of Ava.
- Chase runs into Sasha.
- Brook Lynn gets caught up on the moment.
- Maxie makes a stunning announcement.
- Portia questions Jordan’s behavior.
- Cutis attempts to connect with Trina.
- Willow and Joss bond.
- Chase has a hard time seeing Willow with Michael.
- Elizabeth overhears an interesting conversation.
- Brook Lynn puts herself in harm’s way.
- Sasha struggles with her emotions.
- Valentin attempts to win Nina over.
- Ned and Olivia butt heads.
- Sam sees a softer side to Brando.
- Elizabeth and Franco come to a realization.
- Michael makes a startling discovery.
- Julian is forced to make a life-changing decision.
- Julian finds himself in a no-win situation.
- Nikolas reaches out to Spencer.
- Epiphany steps in to help.
- Sam worries about Alexis.