Valentin may have failed to win Nina back in the agreed upon 30 days but don’t think that means he won’t continue trying to get his family back. That family may be expanding a little thanks to the reveal of a long hidden secret from Nina’s past. What information will Madeline share with her son-in-law and how will he use it to his advantage? Remember to watch General Hospital daily and sent your DVRs!
Nina’s family has gotten a lot smaller. With her brother deceased, her aunt on the run and her marriage nearing its end, it seems the writers may be moving back her origins. Nina’s strained relationship with her controlling mother caused a lot of heartache for the heiress. She lost her husband to an affair, 20 years of her life to a coma and the ability to have children all thanks to Madeline’s wish to steal her inheritance. But perhaps not all was lost. There’s something Madeline has hidden and Valentin may be the one to finally uncover the truth.
Anvils are dropping that Nina’s baby may not have died after all. This story should have happened three or four years ago when it was originally introduced. I’m not sure how I feel about it now especially if the bizarre fan theory that Kiki is really Nina’s daughter is about to play out. It was a missed opportunity not to have made gold-digger Nelle the long-lost daughter in question. Maybe this is still a possibility, leading Nina to have a claim on Wiley/Jonah once the baby switch is exposed. Francesca is another candidate. She certainly looks like she could be Silas’ daughter. Her dark hair has made some speculate that she could be related to Michael Easton’s current character Finn. It’ll be interesting to see what direction this story is heading.
Monday – TV-14-LD
- Sam offers her support to Lucas.
- Brad looks to Julian for advice.
- Drew questions Margaux’s intentions.
- Valentin discovers a shocking family secret.
- Lulu declines an offer.
Tuesday – TV-14-LV
- Sam reflects on her personal loss.
- Sonny comforts Carly.
- Julian begins some investigating of his own.
- Drew meets up with Curtis.
- Alexis makes progress with Kristina.
Wednesday – TV-14-L
- Valentin requests Curtis’ help.
- Kim shows compassion.
- Alexis and Diane have a meeting.
- Lulu brings Maxie up to speed.
- Drew is in for a pleasant surprise.
Thursday – TV-14-LV
- Jason has an intense concern for Carly.
- Kevin’s thoughts appear to be elsewhere.
- Finn thinks fast on his feet.
- Chase finds an in.
- Franco steps up to assist.
Friday – TV-14-LV
- Jason issues Drew a warning about his new friendship.
- Sonny confides in Felix his concerns.
- Mike suffers a false alarm.
- The Jerome siblings spend some quality time together.
- Griffin owns up to his mistakes.
- Griffin gains a little insight.
- Julian attempts to put Brad at ease.