As the Corinthos family gathers for a family event, things will get complicated for their friends. Liz will continue to hold onto hope that Franco will return to her but don’t look for Drewco to share that desire. The situation could lead to some food for thought from someone unlikely. Meanwhile, Valentin is prompted to take action when Nina and Michael learn the truth behind Sasha’s mysterious illness. Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
There has been some comparison between Franco’s current state and Jason’s switch from Quartermaine to Morgan. The situations are different but both involve the men losing their pasts and being presented with a clean slate. And both situations involve a grieving family who adored them. While this is Franco and Liz’s story, I think it could also be used to generate story for Jason. It’s hard to see the other side of things sometimes and now Jason has the opportunity to be the observer for all parties involved.
Jason went from golden boy to stone cold killer after his car accident and it more of less destroyed his family. The Quartermaines’ push to regain the Jason they knew only lead to resentment from him. In the end, his parents had to learn to accept the fact that they weren’t getting their son back.
It would make sense that Jason would feel that Franco’s family, namely Liz, should learn to accept that Franco is gone. Liz isn’t going to do that though. She’s going to hold onto her husband no matter what. I’m curious to see if Jason will think she is doing the right thing or not. Reflecting on his past choices and how they changed his family could add some layers to Jason. It would be better story than the repeated search and rescue that we have gotten anyways.
- Chase interrupts a private family gathering.
- Finn is stunned by a series of test results.
- Nina gets a startling text for someone she didn’t expect.
- Alexis drags Diane to a workout class.
- Willow tries to salvage the rest of her year.
- Jason pleads ignorance.
- Scott worries about Franco.
- Kim ignores a call from a concerned Elizabeth.
- Franco ignores Obrecht’s advice to turn to his family.
- Michael is baffled when he learns who may be behind Sasha’s illness.
- Sonny and Michael make a beeline for the PCPD.
- Jason has a difficult conversation with Monica.
- Dustin swoops in to lend a helping hand.
- Franco lets Liz down.
- Jordan makes Mac an offer that will keep him involved with the PCPD.
- TJ has a surprise for Jordan.
- Valentin offers Curtis a lot of money to help him with a private matter.
- Jax makes a graceful exit.
- Finn and Hayden cross paths.
- Alexis is incredibly embarrassed.
- Kim pays a visit to Oscar’s Meadow.
- Sam meets with Kristina.
- Shiloh makes cryptic remarks.
- Ava gets an impassioned letter from Ryan.
- Felicia and Mac babysit James.
- Gladys makes a surprise visit.
- Alexis has disappointing news.
- Obrecht takes desperate measures.
- Cameron is confrontational.