With both of their careers on hold, Alexis and Neil no longer have a reason to put their hearts on hold too. Will they continue to deny their feelings? Look for their situation to get more complicated. Meanwhile, Anna has some unresolved issues of her own to work out. Look for her doubts about Peter to continue with some help from Robert. Be sure to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
- Jax is relieved.
- Sonny visits Mike at Turning Woods.
- Carly rethinks her decision.
- Willow regrets her actions.
- Alexis and Neil reconnect.
- Sam lashes out at Valentin.
- Carly confides in Jax.
- Nina is one step closer to learning the truth.
- Sonny plans a special day.
- Alexis is heartbroken.
- Ned’s efforts are rejected.
- Sonny lets his guard down.
- Olivia worries about Dante.
- Lulu hopes her own experiences can help a friend.
- Chase wants to come clean.
- Robert makes a chilling remark to Anna.
- Anna receives a troubling phone call.
- Spinelli comes up with a plan.
- Alexis presses Sam for the truth.
- Maxie and Peter enjoy an afternoon together.
- Robert makes Olivia a promise.
- Finn offers his support.
- Anna is conflicted.
- Curtis is cautious.
- Peter reaches out to Valentin.
- Spinelli’s suspicions are confirmed.
- Lulu checks on Kevin.
- Joss tells Cam she knows about his kiss with Trina.
- Franco defends Elizabeth.
- Epiphany worries about changes being made at the hospital.