On Friday, it was revealed to the audience that Julian fathered a child with his former lover Kim. She has been keeping the baby boy from Julian and her trusted nanny allowed him to have the impression that he’s not little Andrew’s daddy. Karmic justice for keeping another father away from his son? Sonny has caught up to Julian with sights to end their old rivalry once and for all. At one time, Julian thought moving out of Port Charles to start a new life with Kim would be his second chance. Sam was right when told Jason, “When you live the life of a mobster, you don’t get a happy ending. You just don’t.” Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
Julian Jerome has had a complicated journey so perhaps it makes sense that his ending be complicated as well. However, this all seems a little extra to say the least. Did Julian (and the viewers) really need this much torture on his way out the door? His list of misdeeds had piled up and retribution was needed, but that could have been achieved with a much quicker send off. In the end, Julian’s story is a cautionary tale about what happens when you write a character into a corner.
- Sonny delivers Julian an ultimatum.
- Cyrus enlists Britt in her role as GH Chief of Staff for his latest endeavor.
- Maxie wants only what’s best for Deception.
- Obrecht’s interest is piqued.
- Tracy’s plan backfires.
- Jordan tells Carly she needs to talk.
- Curtis goes undercover.
- Martin tells Valentin a fascinating story.
- Violet grows curious.
- Finn extends an olive branch.
- Jason reaches out to Brick.
- Julian is desperate to get out of town.
- Laura jeopardizes her well-being.
- Ava reaches out to Trina.
- Britt corners Nikolas.
- Julian solicits the help of a stranger.
- Jason clears the way for Sonny.
- Portia takes Trina to the PCPD.
- Martin makes a startling discovery.
- Michael and Chase run into each other at the gym.
- Sonny takes control.
- Jason is vindicated.
- Martin questions Cyrus’ motives.
- Curtis feels betrayed.
- Carly and Joss have a heart to heart.
- Laura scoffs at the notion that she and Cyrus have anything in common.
- Robert catches up with Jackie.
- Molly and TJ spend Christmas Eve at Jordan and Curtis’.
- Portia gives Curtis advice.