While many of Port Charles’ residents were enjoy the holiday with family and friends, others were not so lucky. There is a serial killer still on the prowl after all. Ava and Griffin continue to feel the loss of Kiki, not knowing that the one responsible for her death is closer than they think. But Ryan may not continue to stay hidden in plain sight too much longer. “Kevin’s” strange behavior has not gone unnoticed. Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
Editor’s Note: Monday will be an ecore episode from 2005 and Tuesday will be preempted for sports.
- Ryan’s torment of Kevin continues.
- Lulu shares what she has discovered with Laura.
- Julian celebrates a belated Christmas.
- Kevin buys a little time.
- Ava lashes out as she continues to grieve.
- Kevin gets an unwelcome guest.
- Laura looks to Felicia for help.
- Griffin struggles with his feelings.
- Jason cautions Sonny getting too close to Margaux would be a bad idea.
- Kim is touched by Drew’s support.
- Michael attends a charity gala.
- Willow goes on another date with Chase.
- Kim reminisces about the past.
- Kristina makes an important decision.
- Olivia discovers something of interest.
- Drew encourages Kim to hang out with Julian.
- Lucy begs Maxie for help.
- Chase teaches a self-defense class.