Ryan has killed again, putting Port Charles on edge. Jordan continues to grow obsessed with the case but will she be able to narrow in on the killer before he strikes again? Luckily, she’ll have Curtis’ investigative skills to help. Look for Lulu’s journalistic interest in the case to lead to her own investigation. How long before someone finds out that the killer is hiding in plain sight? Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
I’m very glad that Jon Lindstrom is getting the screen time someone of his talent deserves. Ryan is an excellent villain and I’m looking forward to Ava learning the truth. Those scenes will no doubt be amazing. However, I feel like the story has taken an odd path as far as its overall impact. The town doesn’t seem particularly bothered by the recent murders. Now that it’s known that there is a serial killer on the loose, hopefully there is more of a sense of fear.
Another part of the story that isn’t working at all is Griffin’s heavy involvement. I get that Kiki and he were dating but they hadn’t been together long enough for the audience to care. The majority of his grieving should be taking place on #GHOffscreen. All the attention his feelings are getting is just a continuation of the ill-received mother/daughter triangle. Griffin slept with his girlfriend’s daughter and then responded with moral superiority. He hasn’t turned towards the Bible for comfort as most religious people do in times of a darkness. He hasn’t offered his help for the charity fundraiser that the hospital set up in Kiki’s name. He hasn’t visited with others about their loss such as Michael or Franco. I suspect the idea is for Griffin’s suffering to make the viewers feel sympathy for him but his pain comes off very self-centered.
Editor’s Note: An ecore episode from December 31, 1997 will air on Monday, December 31, 2018. January 1, 2019 will be preempted.
- Kristina makes a change.
- Ava is affected by Lulu’s visit.
- Drew encourages Kim to spend time with Julian.
- Maxie takes James on a breakfast date.
- Nina’s curiosity is piqued.
- Something has Sam unnerved.
- Sonny does his best to kept Mike distracted.
- Drew confides in Curtis.
- Alexis possesses interesting information.
- Lucy begs Maxie for help.
- Jordan looks to Curtis for assistance.
- Lulu hosts an event at Charlie’s.
- Laura is touched by “Kevin’s” support.
- Chase teaches a self-defense class.
- Liz schedules a follow up meeting with Willow.
- Drew and Sam find a way to help one another.
- Lulu tells Peter about her chat with Margaux.
- Finn reconnects with Alexis.
- Cameron hopes for the best.