With the truth about Nikolas’ part in Hayden’s disappearance out, he’ll have a lot work to do in order to repair his relationship with Elizabeth. He promises to do just that after a chance meeting at Kelly’s. However, his quest for money and power may stand in the way when he observes an opportunity to get out of his marriage to Ava. Look for Franco and Elizabeth to become pawns in Nikolas and Ava’s game. Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVR!
With some new stories taking shape, I asked fans on Twitter for their thoughts. The latest mob war has fans polarized. While some viewers are happy to have action back in Port Charles, others would prefer less glorified violence and bad guys as heroes. Overall, fans have taken to Nikolas and Ava’s tempestuous relationship and are warming up to Nina and Jax’s budding romance. But fans aren’t enjoying the lack of romance for GH’s already established pairings. Where’s the love for Franco and Elizabeth? And the plot point that is keeping Jason and Sam apart is something everyone could do without.
Trina has quickly become a fan favorite amongst the teen set while Dev isn’t garnering much interest. There’s not a lot of interest in Dev’s “family” right now either other than fan speculation that Carly and Brando may eventually get horizontal. Seeing the Quartermaines and Spencers frontburner again has made many fans happy. Tracy’s visit was particularly entertaining. Nelle’s latest villainous return has added some much needed fun to GH. Meanwhile, Peter’s story and the baby switch are causing major fatigue amongst viewers.
Please feel free to share some more thoughts on GH in the comments below!
- Sonny has his concerns about Mike.
- Carly tries to get the truth from Brando.
- Anna’s situation with Peter has her feeling stressed.
- Maxie gets some good news from Spinelli.
- Alexis and Neil bump into each other.
- Sonny is reminded to appreciate the time he has with Mike.
- Sam and Jason have a secret meeting.
- Finn is committed to protect the woman he loves.
- Robert contacts the Feds.
- Nikolas promises Elizabeth he’ll do better.
- Peter continues to bond with Emma.
- Robert is confrontational.
- Nina finds a confidant in Ava.
- Valentin is hit with devastating news.
- Maxie has a misunderstanding.
- Sam comes up with an idea.
- Valentin has an announcement to make.
- Jax feels encouraged to move forward.
- Maxie complains to Lulu.
- Brad reaches out to Nelle.
- Valentin’s life takes a dark and terrible turn.
- Alexis offers her support.
- Willow is interrupted.
- Lucas looks to Sam for guidance.
- Jealousy gets the best of Nelle.
- Chase follows up on a police report filed by a waitress at Kelly’s.
- Molly vocalizes her opinions.
- Trina gets a visit from a family member.
- Jordan comes in contact with an old enemy.