It’s Valentine’s Day in Port Charles! While Liz and Franco celebrate their anniversary, will Nik and Ava use them as pawns in their quests for power? With friends like these who needs enemies. Meanwhile, Cameron and Trina’s friendship continues to grow. Will their first date have surprising results? Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
GH needs love in the afternoon. While the current writing team clearly enjoys big drama and action, the show is very low on heart. None of the couples on GH are being written well and it’s having an impact on the quality of the show. Nina and Jax’s recent love scene was sexy but they hadn’t even gone on their first date yet. How is the audience supposed to fall in love with this pairing when we never saw them actually fall in love?
GH’s popular pairings aren’t fairing much better. Jason and Sam’s predicament is not a good obstacle for showcasing their love for each other. If Sam is at risk of going back to prison because of Jason’s criminal behavior, why is he blowing up stuff and meeting with Sam in public places? Brad and Lucas were just torn apart by the reveal that Brad had lied about Wiley’s true parentage and they weren’t given any focus or alone time for their breakup. William deVry has teased that his very single character has two love scenes coming up. Why and with who? Meanwhile, ex-wife Alexis doesn’t even get to hold hands with her boyfriend. TJ told everyone except for Molly that he was going to propose back in October and then the story disappeared. And from what has been teased, it appears Franco and Liz will be spending their first year anniversary fully clothed. That’s not good soap.
- Michael enjoys his morning with his son.
- Monica receives some positive news.
- Jason offers support to Michael.
- Julian pays Brad a visit at the jailhouse.
- Willow tries to get back in the swing of things.
- Ava hatches a plan against Nikolas.
- Nelle sticks her story.
- Carly delivers a stern warning.
- Sam unleashes on Julian.
- Brook Lynn puts the pieces together.
- Trina and Cameron make a pact.
- Jordan brings Laura up to speed on the investigation.
- Nikolas makes a confession to Liz.
- Joss gets surprising information.
- Brook Lynn lays out her terms.
- Ava refuses to back down.
- Carly is alarmed.
- Alexis thinks about what might have been.
- Trina and Cameron head out on their first date.
- TJ receives some sage advice.
- Molly feels conflicted.
- Spinelli comes through.
- Michael is shocked by Willow.
- Sasha needs to do what is right for her.
- Alexis comforts her daughter.
- Lucas is confused.
- Multiple casualties are admitted to the ER at General Hospital.
- Michael looks to Ned for support.
- Willow has a hard time facing reality.
- Molly confides in Jordan.