Peter is becoming more and more unhinged as he continues his pursuit to take everything that was once Nathan’s. His attempts to hide his true nature are beginning to backfire. It may not be Franco’s Drew memories that expose Peter so much as Peter himself. Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
I don’t want to jinx anything but it appears as if Peter’s downfall might finally happen. Peter, “Paxie” and this long story are the worst things to ever happen to GH. Most creative teams would have not only known to not write this to begin with but would have cut their losses quickly rather than spending years pretending they had created something brilliant. This needs to end so that the damage done to popular characters such as Maxie and Anna can start to be fixed.
The writers don’t deserve kudos for finally making some smart choices after two to three years of not giving a care. We all need to love ourselves enough to not say “thank you” after they made us suffer so much. That being said, I do appreciate that the more entertaining actors and characters are now dominating the story line. Liesl, Britt and the Baldwins (guys who actually know who how to be quirky reformed bad boys) have added some much needed fun to the canvas. I am particularly enjoying Britt’s no filter response to the situation. She knows what to say and when to say it. Maxie really should marry someone else.
- Joss’ dad urges her to live life to the fullest.
- Nina has second thoughts.
- Olivia feels out of place.
- Sam, Molly and Kristina discuss Alexis.
- Lenny proves an unlikely ally.
- Olivia expresses her anger.
- Sam and Jason have a bittersweet cross.
- Joss is happy to see Trina.
- Nina makes a promise.
- Alexis comes clean.
- Carly meets with Diane.
- Sam and Dante make a connection.
- Nina is furious.
- Portia worries about Cyrus’ influence over Britt.
- Lesley takes a stand.
- Nina turns to Jordan for help.
- Portia is surprised.
- Britt confides in Jason.
- Valentin sees an opportunity for a second chance.
- Cyrus threatens Brando.
- Brando feigns ignorance.
- Ava and Nikolas celebrate Valentine’s Day.
- Portia accompanies Curtis on a stake-out.
- Britt enlists Jason’s help.
- Lucas misinterprets a situation.
- Laura gives Nikolas advice regarding his relationship with Spencer.
- Franco tries to make light of a bad situation.
- Maxie passionately defends Peter to Britt.
- Curtis confides in Sam that he’s looking for a change of pace.