It’s been way too long since the Quartermaines have graced fan’s TV and computer screens with their irreplaceable brand of dysfunction. Tracy and Brook Lynn’s returns are bringing the family to the frontburner again. Look for things to get messy as the Quartermaines gather to make an important decision about the future of ELQ. Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
A friend recently sent me a link to an old interview with former GH scribe Karen Harris. When asked about the controversial dismantling of the Quartermaine family, she stated, “You know, well because I think the Spencers and the Quartermaines are the two core families, but now the Corinthos’ are too.” I think it’s more than past time that the powers that be stop following a previous regime’s poorly received outline of what GH should look like. Seeing more of the Quartermaines, Webbers, Baldwins and Cassadines has refreshed the show. Hopefully, the new head writing team continues to follow that path.
- Jason is suspicious.
- Spinelli reunites with Maxie.
- Alexis learns the whole story.
- Brook Lynn has a surprise.
- Dustin’s past creates an obstacle.
- Tracy reminds Ned of what’s important.
- Laura interrupts.
- Chase is called to break up a fight.
- Lulu fishes for information.
- Nelle makes a shocking confession.
- Tracy tries to bury the hatchet with Olivia.
- Lulu wants to know more.
- Sonny plans a road trip.
- Carly sees through Nelle.
- Ava gets ready for a trip.
- Tracy blames Michael.
- Julian visits Brad.
- Gladys supports Sonny’s decision.
- Carly has a change of heart.
- Lulu is out of patience.
- Sonny is on edge.
- Brad gets a rude awakening.
- Chase tries to update Jordan on the Corinthos case.
- Willow is concerned for Wiley’s safety.
- Trina plays along.
- Willow grows increasingly frustrated.
- Laura has her sights on a new project.
- Ava and Nikolas come to an agreement.
- Nelle tries to appeal to Brooke Lynn’s senses.