Taggert has returned to Port Charles! Look for the mobster-hating cop to mix it up with his friend Jordan. Why has he come back and what does he have in store for Sonny and Jason? Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
The mob stories are back on GH and I have some mixed feelings about that. I’ve never found mobsters particularly exciting in general so for me the story will need to be about more than just the random disagreement between criminals over mysterious shipments of stuff. The return of Taggert does give me some hope that the story will be more balanced, provided of course that they stay true to his character.
There is no denying that Sonny, Jason, Carly and Sam are all very popular. But I think that fans have grown tired of seeing these characters portrayed as flaw-free. It’s not true to who any of them are and limits the stories that can been told. Jason is not Yoda and the Corinthos are not the Cleavers. They need to be allowed to make mistakes and be wrong every once in a while.
- Willow grows increasingly frustrated.
- Gladys is impressed.
- Laura has her sights on a new project.
- Curtis checks on Nina.
- Ava attempts to smooth things over.
- Nelle is shaken.
- Martin stays close to Valentin.
- Michael finds Josslyn on the docks.
- Lulu arrives to pick up Charlotte.
- Ava and Nikolas come to an agreement.
- Michael defends Sasha.
- Sonny tries to comfort Mike.
- Finn confronts Nikolas.
- Nina is perplexed.
- Jordan rushes to deal with an emergency.
- Jordan fears for what is to come.
- Finn delivers an ultimatum.
- Sasha is shaken.
- Ava and Nina are reactive.
- Valentin is served a court order.
- Sonny arrives at the ER.
- Nelle tries to appeal to Brook Lynn’s senses.
- Nikolas goes to see Laura.
- Willow questions Brad’s bizarre behavior.
- Jax calls Carly.
- Sam identifies a possible ally.
- Anna feels protective.
- Sonny faces down an enemy.
- Brooke Lynn butts heads with Ned.