Knowing that he can’t continue to hide the truth, Ryan decided that it’s best to convince his lady-love to leave Port Charles with him. When Ava couldn’t leave her daughter Avery behind, Carly and Sonny’s names were added to Ryan’s list. But plans changed when Lulu revealed that she may know a little too much. Will Kevin’s fiesty stepdaughter become his brother’s next victim? Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs! Next week will be killer!
Lulu Spencer Falconeri is not only a popular character but the daughter of GH legends Luke and Laura. It may seem a bit risky to put her in this dire situation but I think it’s actually a smart decision. Fans have an investment in whether this character lives or dies and, regardless of the outcome, Ryan attacking Lulu will have major ramifications. Kevin will have some explaining to do when the truth is eventually discovered since hiding Ryan set this all into motion. Laura will be relieved that her husband isn’t the heartless man who cruelly cast her aside but angry that he kept such a deadly secret.
- Lucy corners Ava to voice her concerns about her relationship.
- Ryan takes a moment to gloat before going in for the kill.
- Kim confides in Liz the strain she feels regarding Oscar.
- Willow lets her guard down.
- Michael treats Lucas to lunch.
- Sam and Alexis catch up on the happenings in each others lives.
- Kim places an important call to Drew.
- Shiloh puts on the charm.
- Brad takes Wiley to visit Julian.
- Willow feels torn when she sees Michael with Wiley.
- Jason puts his life at risk, beginning emotions to the surface for Sam and him.
- Laura comforts Charlotte after a tragic event.
- Jordan calls Peter to the station for questioning.
- Maxie receives good news.
- Nina reunites with Valentin.
- Sonny waits anxiously for intel.
- Carly is heartbroken.
- Franco and Aiden have another baking session.
- Mike’s condition continues to worsen.
- Marcus shares his side of the story.
- Sonny pays his respects.
- Ava stays by Ryan’s side.
- Anna learns an unexpected truth.
- Maxie waits for Peter.
- Franco and Liz have a heart to heart.
- Sam has unfinished business to take care of.
- Drew and Kim find comfort in one another.
- Elizabeth looks to Brad for help.
- Jordan seeks Kevin’s expertise.