Hayden and Jax are back in Port Charles with a purpose – taking Valentin Cassadine down! Nina thinks she’s the one digging up dirt on Jax but he’ll have some questions for her. Will the hunter get captured by the game? Meanwhile, Hayden’s sudden return has piqued a lot of curiosity from those she left. The feelings between Hayden and Finn are clearly still present. Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
People can say you shouldn’t watch soaps for couples but guess what? People watch soaps for couples. Relationships should be the driving force for every story on GH. Unfortunately, that has not been the case for way too long. Much time (and money) has been wasted on Dawn of Day, a very poorly executed true-crime documentary knock-off, and parents grieving while not having grief sex over their lost children who the audience has already moved on from. Thankfully, there has been a little shift back towards love in the afternoon.
Love is not unsophisticated; it’s a quite complicated human emotion. I like that while Jax and Hayden’s returns are shrouded in mystery and secrets the romance hasn’t taken a backseat. Jax is putting his seductive nature to good use with his flirtation with an enemy’s lover. Hayden’s heart is still aching for Finn as she struggles with a guilty conscience. Will Jax exposing Valentin’s dirty deeds end with Nina in his arms? Is Hayden going to tell Finn she lied about their baby and still loves him? I can’t wait to find out!
- Jax has questions for Nina.
- Valentin has a tense run-in with Ava.
- Curtis gets between a fight.
- Jordan pushes Stella for more information.
- Alexis looks to Neil for help getting closure.
- Finn’s interest is piqued.
- Hayden apologizes to Curtis for past actions.
- Lucy approaches Sasha with an offer.
- Cameron extends his support to Josslyn.
- Sonny appreciates Carly’s efforts.
- Sonny makes a point of running into Robert.
- Jason pays Carly a visit.
- Cameron betrays a friend during his community service assignment.
- Chase and Finn get caught up.
- Michael confides in Jason.
- Carly bumps into Jax.
- Nina has unfortunate news.
- Ava looks to get a second opinion.
- Liz and Franco do their part.
- Obrecht is of little help.
- Nelle makes a veiled statement.
- Willow has a change of heart.
- Michael comes clean to Sasha.
- Drew receives a mysterious package.
- Ava faces her demons.
- Shiloh is too comfortable for Jason’s liking.
- Alexis receives encouragement from an old friend.
- Franco makes strides with Cameron.
- Finn relies on Epiphany’s expertise.