After Friday’s cliffhanger, General Hospital fans are left with a lot of questions. Will Michael, Nelle and their unborn baby survive the car crash? And just who else was on the road that night? It seems that Michael and Chase’s plan to get a confession from Nelle has backfired in a possibly tragic way. Meanwhile at Ferncliff, Carly has braced herself for a bit of a shock. Will Jason and Franco’s rescue effort prove successful? Remember to watch GH daily and set your DVRs!
It feels like it’s been too long since GH has given us a really solid “Cliffhanger Friday”. I’m anxious to see how things play out on Monday. This summer has been in a bit of a creative lull with little story movement. However, the last few weeks have been entertaining. I like that there is a real element of danger to the Nelle vs. Carly story line. The feud is going to end with some serious consequences. The other individuals involved in the car crash with Michael and Nelle may be a bit of a surprise.
Check out my latest editorial General Hospital Diagnosis: Modern Families and Cool Kids and let me know how you feel about GH’s next generation!
Monday – TV-14-LV
- Sonny feels helpless to do anything.
- Jordan takes assessment the situation.
- Kim encourages Julian to live in the here and now.
- Liz worries something is wrong when she hasn’t heard anything from Franco.
- Jason arrives in the knick-of-time to save someone.
Tuesday – TV-14-LV
- Jordan makes her way to the PCPD.
- Michael suffers a disappointment.
- Lucas is confused.
- Finn goes a all in.
- Margaux happens upon some interesting information.
Wednesday – TV-14-L
- Carly is skeptical.
- Sonny feels guilty.
- Jason makes a call to Sam.
- Elizabeth does her best to help.
- Chase blames himself for what has happened.
Thursday – TV-14-L
- Joss fears the worst possible outcome.
- Sam and Curtis pay a visit to Ferncliff.
- Chase expresses his gratitude.
- Griffin confesses he has doubts.
- Ava makes an important call.
Friday – TV-14-LV
- Josslyn is furious.
- Jordan searches for the truth.
- Brad finds himself preoccupied.
- Finn is backed into a corner.
- Stella has a confession to make.
- Ava is inspired by Julian’s actions.
- Nelle taunts those around her.
- Kiki prepares for her trial.
- Franco makes a dramatic move.