Port Charles has been hit with a case of the summer blues! Oscar’s loved ones continue to struggle over his loss. Joss turns to an unexpected source to deal with her grief. Well she get the help she needs to overcome losing her first love? Meanwhile, the plan to put Shiloh away isn’t going as hoped. Sam tries to keep positive while Chase gets some surprising information about Willow’s family dynamics. Remember two watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
GH isn’t as light as its counterparts but that doesn’t mean it can’t have some summer fun. All these violent, gloomy stories are playing out while the sun outside is shining. Summertime isn’t the potential ratings draw for new viewers that it used to be but regular and part-time viewers need some incentive to stay indoors and watch. Where’s the love in the afternoon? Something doesn’t have to be dark and gritty to be profound. With everything that is happening in the real world I would rather be reminded that love, kindness and other human emotions exist than watch cultist threatening each other and mothers crying.
- Shiloh turns on the charm.
- Chase stays on the right side of the law.
- Carly meets up with Lucas.
- Nina does her best to persuade Ava.
- Bobbie receives good news.
- Sonny decides to take matters into his own hands.
- Shiloh taunts Sam.
- Chase is startled to learn that Harmony is Willow’s mother.
- Alexis has some questions for Neil.
- Maxie avoids making plans with Peter.
- Jordan confronts Curtis regarding recent events.
- Ava decides to cut her losses.
- Drew tends to a distraught Kim.
- Josslyn struggles with her grief over Oscar.
- Maxie comes up with an idea.
- Harmony is hopeful Shiloh will come to her rescue.
- Michael attempts to support Willow.
- Julian reminds Brad to keep calm and carry on.
- Sonny misunderstands when he stumbles upon Lulu out with another man.
- Carly is stunned.
- Shiloh runs into Margaux.
- Sam tries to look on the bright side.
- Nelle gets a surprise visitor.
- Josslyn looks to Lucy for help.
- Curtis remains hopeful.
- Laura is more than happy to share her point of view.
- Maxie gets a lead on Dante’s whereabouts.
- Someone from Sonny’s past catches up with him.
- Valentine convinces Curtis to help him.