Now that Willow’s secret is out in the open, Shiloh has become focused on finding his child. Meanwhile, Brad and Lucas grow concerned that they may lose Wiley if a custody battle takes place. Look for Julian to to step up and try to protect his family. Shiloh may be no match for the Jeromes. Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
- Curtis is willing to take a big risk to get Ryan’s kidney.
- Franco visits Kiki’s grave.
- Alexis issues a stern warning.
- Michael clears the air.
- Nina asks for more time.
- Stella pleads her case.
- Kevin pulls a fast one on Ryan.
- Carly visits Morgan’s grave.
- Drew and Kim take the next steps to begin healing.
- Cameron is a comfort to Josslyn.
- Julian goes to extreme lengths to help his family.
- Willow is confronted by Harmony.
- Lucas has a confession to make.
- Peter warns Lulu to be careful during her investigation.
- Maxie is determined to help her friend regain happiness.
- Jordan wonders about Ryan.
- Carly accepts a truce.
- Margaux can’t be persuaded.
- Shiloh receives some good news.
- Julian issues a warning to Willow.
- Liz tries her best to lift everybody’s spirits.
- Nina and Maxie come up with a plan.
- Sasha makes a date with Michael.
- Jax defends his motives.
- Carly can’t help but be anxious.
- Chase stays on the right side of the law.
- Sonny decides to take matters into his own hands.
- Harmony is hopeful Shiloh will come to her rescue.
- Nelle gets a surprise visit.