Michael’s proposal to Sasha didn’t garner the expected reaction from Diane. If Sasha’s shady past would work against Michael’s chances for full custody of Wiley, maybe someone else will fit the bill as the perfect wife instead. Willow has made no secret that she still has maternal feelings towards Wiley. Could she be the key to setting up the best defense? Look for Chase, Willow, Michael and Sasha’s friendship quad to get complicated. Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
- Sonny has an offer for Brando.
- Jason is on high alert.
- Liesl tries to get Britt on her side.
- Josslyn’s continued unhappiness becomes an issue.
- Ava has big plans for Nik.
- Jason acts with caution.
- Jordan tells Sam to back off.
- Alexis changes the conversation.
- Laura crosses Josslyn.
- Michael spends quality time with Wiley.
- There is a lot of blame to go around as far as Trina is concerned.
- Maxie and Lulu trade barbs.
- Jordan feels the heat.
- Sasha has an idea that could help the situation.
- Ned works his magic at ELQ.
- Brando is worried.
- Anna blames Jason instead of Peter.
- Spinelli gets some unsolicited advice.
- Carly and Jax discuss Josslyn’s future.
- Nina stands her ground.
- Brook Lynn has it out with Lulu.
- Lucy has an interesting proposal.
- Valentin ponders his next move.
- Spinelli is enraged.
- Willow attempts to clear the air.
- Britt tears into Nikolas.
- Curtis confronts Jordan.
- Spinelli gets to work to help Sam.
- Alexis turns to an unlikely ally.