Carly is determined to turn things in her favor. Look for her to continue to go head to head with Cyrus. Will she become Port Charles’ next mob boss while Sonny is away? Meanwhile, Anna tries to figure out what happened to Dante. Will she learn about his mission? Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
- Nina hopes to speak with Phyllis.
- Carly defends her actions.
- Valentin blames Nina’s boss.
- Olivia rushes to the hospital.
- Ned is skeptical.
- Carly urges her ex-husband to go after Nina.
- Ava offers to help.
- Laura is surprised by Cameron’s determination.
- Trina apologizes to Curtis.
- Finn stops by to see Liz.
- Carly is her own worst enemy.
- Nina has a change of heart.
- Brook Lynn and Lucas rally around Maxie.
- Anna mourns her personal losses.
- Portia and Curtis bond over their life experiences.
- Nina has a decision to make.
- Michael and Sasha attempt to bridge their distance.
- Carly calls Diane.
- Jason and Taggert reunite.
- Anna helps get to the bottom of what happened to Dante.
- TJ asks Curtis about Jordan.
- Finn reaches out to Anna.
- Obrecht is skeptical.
- Carly brings Jason up to speed on her meeting with Cyrus.
- Laura’s faith in Martin is shaken.
- Finn and Diane rally around Alexis.
- Robert is curious about Anna’s latest plan.
- Maxie and Britt discuss how to handle Peter.
- Liz and Cam clash.