As Maxie and Peter get ready for the birth of their daughter, Sasha tries to put some distance between herself and her baby daddy. Will Sasha’s pregnancy be a second chance for both her and Brando? Look for Brando to be there for her. Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
- Maxie and Peter make a decision about the birth of their daughter.
- Anna looks to an old friend for help.
- Liz is confrontational.
- Brook Lynn is shocked by Valentin’s suggestion.
- Sasha tries to put some space between her and Brando.
- Britt anticipates a fight.
- Carly confides in Diane.
- Sonny makes a connection.
- Olivia is met by an unwanted house guest.
- Anna receives devastating news.
- Carly arranges a meeting with Gladys.
- Sonny is sympathetic.
- Sasha sees her circumstances as a second chance.
- Cyrus lets Laura know where they stand.
- Finn worries about Chase’s well-being.
- Brando comes to Sasha’s defense.
- Laura supports Nikolas’ plan.
- A small victory reconfirms Alexis’ decision.
- TJ reconnects with his father.
- Dante calls Sam out on her actions.
*Special tribute episode celebrating beloved actor John Reilly
While mourning the death of W.S.B (World Security Bureau) agent Sean Donely, fan-favorites Felicia Scorpio (Kristina Wagner), Malcolm “Mac” Scorpio (John J. York), Anna Devane (Finola Hughes) and Laura Collins (Genie Francis) are pulled into a mystery involving Sean’s daughter, Annie (Caitlin Reilly).
- Spinelli is worried about Maxie.
- Sonny thinks Nina is in danger.
- Britt hears Jason out.
- Portia gets an unwelcome surprise.