This week on General Hospital, the residents of Port Charles celebrate Thanksgiving! Look for the Quartermaines to gather together with an unlikely guest or two. Meanwhile, Carly and Sonny open up their doors to friends and family. Remember to watch GH daily and set your DVRs!
- Ned is uneasy about Julian being at Thanksgiving.
- Kim suffers a disappointment.
- Monica takes precautions to prevent the typical mayhem.
- Sonny and Carly open their home for the holiday.
- Laura is heartbroken after she witnesses “Kevin” and Ava’s kiss.
- Nina has her hands full.
- Laura confides her feelings to Lulu.
- Maxie and Peter share a moment.
- Alexis is proud of Oscar for making a choice.
- Anna provides Finn with the support he needs.
- Despite Charlotte’s bad behavior, Nina takes her to the ballet.
- Josslyn begins to fully understand.
- Laura can’t help but feel uneasy.
- Elizabeth’s concern for Aiden continues.
- Franco tries to make sense of things.
- Griffin receives dreadful news.
- Sonny and Carly weigh their options.
- Anna pays Britt a visit.
- Maxie leans on Peter.
- Julian offers Alexis his congratulations.
- Ryan showers Ava with devotion.
- Curtis is the bearer of bad news.
- Drew and Kim take a meeting with Oscar.
- Liz offers to assist.
- Kristina corners Sam.
- Felicia is curious about Maxie’s relationship.
- Franco begins his day in Art Therapy.
- Chase looks for answers surrounding Mary Pat’s murder.
- Anna bets on Obrecht’s motherly instincts.