Ryan has taken his first victim and this week the fallout begins. The killer has grown increasingly enamored with Ava. What better way to show his affections that with a gift? He left Mary Pat’s carcass in Ava’s art studio for her to find but the real present may be who he has set up to take the fall for his bad deed. Life may get a little rough for Ava’s foe Carly. And they say romance is dead! Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
In a year that has been an inexcusably unromantic hot mess, Ryan and Ava’s growing attraction to each other is refreshing in its twisted way. Ava is sexy, stylish and oozes a venomous charm. She should have men enthralled with her. Currently, she is the object of desire for two of Port Charles’ legendary bad boys – Ryan and Scott. It makes for an interesting sort of triangle. Ryan certainly is igniting something in Ava, giving her confidence. I see a hot affair in their future.
Ryan’s serial killing ways will no doubt put a damper the relationship once his true identity is discovered. It would be the third time that Ava has had a relationship go sour because her boyfriend turned out to be a serial killer. She sure knows how to pick them! Meanwhile, Ava doesn’t seem to realize she already has the devotion of a much less bloodthristy gentlemen. Scott loves her just the way she is but can’t seem to get out of the friend zone. I’m rooting for him to win the lady’s heart in the end but in the meantime I plan on thoroughly enjoying Ava with Ryan.
Monday – TV-14-LV
- Carly leans on Jason for support.
- Margaux starts investigating.
- Curtis volunteers his expertise.
- Spencer does his part.
- Ava feels anxious after the grim discovery in her gallery.
Tuesday – TV-14-L
- Jordan is on the receiving end of some bad news.
- Charlotte is onto Spencer’s tricks.
- Lucas gains a new perspective.
- Anna takes the next step.
- Chase has an awkward encounter.
Wednesday – TV-14-LD
- Carly interrupts Laura.
- Brad shares his secret with Britt.
- Michael has reluctance.
- Nina makes an important call.
- Lulu is forced to step away.
Thursday – TV-14-DL
- Elizabeth is suspicious of Cameron’s motivation.
- Nelle continues to play her games.
- Julian offers Kim comfort.
- Oscar relies on his friends.
- Margaux gets the proof she needs.
Friday – TV-14-DLS
- Sonny proves his point.
- Ava’s curiosity is aroused.
- Terry confides in Elizabeth.
- Franco and Nina converse about the kids.
- Kiki shows her support.
- Sonny wonders what might have been.
- Franco looks to Scotty for help.
- Sasha defends herself against Kiki’s accusations.
- Curtis is touched by Drew’s act of kindness.