Jax may think he’s doing the right thing by helping Carly cover up what happened to Nelle. However, his choice to protect Carly may have major consequences when the truth about Nelle’s parentage comes to light. Nina will no doubt want justice for her daughter. Could this push her back into Valentin’s arms? Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
This tale of a mother’s heartbreak is obviously important to the powers that be at GH so it should have been better paced and consistent if they wanted it to be important to the audience too. I think it’s safe to say that at this point the audience interest in the story is a bit mixed. That being said, I think that Nina’s response when she learns the truth will provide some good payoff. I would have prefered to have Nelle learn the truth first, go to Nina with the information and then watch Nina’s shocked reaction. It’s an odd choice to have Nina deal with this information after Nelle’s death. But I don’t believe Nelle is really dead.
I’m completely bored with the pairing of Jax and Nina. There was no build up to them falling in love and the relationship is just very dull in comparison to the other romances for both characters. So for me, the best part of this story that it causes trouble for Jax and Nina. Jax has unintentionally chosen his gorgeous ex-wife over Nina and hurt her in a similar way that Valentin did. I want to see her enraged by his lies. I suspect this fallout may play in an unexpected way.
- Carly is called into the PCPD.
- Sasha and Willow have a heart to heart.
- Valentin offers to help Nina.
- Ned confides in Monica.
- Alexis offends Sam.
- Chase goes behind Jordan’s back.
- Brando meets with Cyrus.
- Sam looks to Sonny for help.
- Brook Lynn shares a drink with Valentin.
- Lulu is conflicted.
- Monica advises Ned to do the right thing.
- Julian lashes out.
- Nik apologizes to Elizabeth.
- Michael gets a new opportunity.
- Sam looks for help with Aurora.
- Sonny tells Jason about Mike’s will.
- Nikolas makes a confession.
- Valentin feels vindicated.
- Willow tries to talk to Chase.
- Carly struggles to find closure.
- Carly gets into an argument with Nina.
- Jax and Curtis make a pact.
- Jordan gains insight into Britt’s involvement with Cyrus.
- Julian receives a threatening postcard.
- Dev continues to manipulate Joss.
- Spinelli is determined to expose Peter.
- Nikolas tempts Ava.
- Epiphany opens up to Liz about her breakup with Milo.
- Portia tends to Franco’s needs.
- Maxie celebrates her birthday with loved ones.