Oscar may have taken things a little too far last week. In pushing Joss away, he ended up pushing her right into Cameron’s arms. Joss and Cameron are pretending to date at the moment but anyone who has ever watched a teen romcom knows it won’t be long before real feelings develop. Meanwhile, Oscar’s parents aren’t aware yet that he is planning to file for emancipation. Will Alexis help him separate from Kim and Drew? And could her feelings for Julian be an influence? Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
As I’ve mentioned before, I like Oscar’s story best when it focuses on the other characters. I’d like to see Joss and Cameron grow closer and fall in love. Her plan to win back Oscar selfishly plays with Cameron’s feelings, knowing that he really does like her. I’m sure Oscar will be jealous and take out his anger on Cameron. The fact that Cameron knows that Oscar is dying will eventually blow things up. Hopefully Joss will eventually realize that Cameron is a better match for her anyways and that his intention was to protect her.
I’m also interested to see how Alexis agreeing to be Oscar’s lawyer will impact Julian and Kim’s relationship. The writers destroying Julian and Alexis’ relationship the way that they did was a big mistake. To try to repair it is tricky to say the least. The duo has been separated for some time now but one has to wonder if Oscar’s decision may trigger some unresolved feelings. I suspect Kim will not be happy with Alexis’ involvement. Ju.lian could find himself in a rather awkward predicament.
Monday – TV-14-DL
- Carly finds a confidant in Stella.
- Alexis attempts to assist Kristina.
- Josslyn puts her plan to get Oscar back in motion.
- Kristina is crushed.
- Oscar receives the support he needs.
Tuesday – TV-14-DLV
- Drew confides in Elizabeth.
- Jason helps out Kristina.
- Sam offers some needed advice.
- Nina is appreciative.
- Ava is hurt.
Wednesday – TV-14-L
- Oscar confronts Cameron regarding Joss.
- Julian is thankful to Olivia for her efforts.
- Kim pays Sam a visit.
- Drew confesses his woes to Curtis.
- Laura confides in Carly her suspicions.
Thursday – TV-14-DLS
- Sonny stops by Charlie’s.
- Julian steps in the help Kim during her time of need.
- Finn is pleasantly surprised.
- Nina feels rejected.
- Kristina shows Oscar the ropes.
Friday – TV-14-DL
- Sam heads out of town.
- Carly gets a surprise.
- Laura remains persistent.
- Ryan is caught off guard.
- Kiki and Liz bond.
- Kevin has a glimmer of hope.
- Ryan sets his sights on Ava.
- Franco puts a Halloween party together for the kids.