It’s time for the town of Port Charles to celebrate Mike’s life. Those who knew him to reflect on how he touch their lives. Michael will share moving words on the importance of family. Meanwhile, Brando remembers the important lessons that he has learned. Look for a surprise appearance from a familiar face. Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
- Ava receives an ominous phone call.
- Jason suggests a plan to Sonny.
- Cameron is conflicted.
- Stella and Curtis meet for dinner.
- Molly urges TJ to focus on their future together.
- Brook Lynn sees an opportunity.
- Ava is cornered.
- Alexis regrets her actions.
- Willow makes a life changing decision.
- Lulu starts working on a story about Cyrus’ corruption.
- Chase and Finn meet at the Metro Court.
- Willow has a lot of issues to resolve.
- Monica surprises Brook Lynn.
- Sasha confides in Valentin.
- Jason cautions Epiphany to lay low.
- Michael shares his thoughts on the importance of family.
- Ava surprises Carly with her kind words.
- Elizabeth is reminiscent.
- Brando reflects on the lessons he’s learned.
- Sonny is startled to see a familiar face.
- Joss’ plan is derailed.
- Lulu invites Dustin to move in with her.
- Ned is nervous.
- Brook Lynn comes clean with Olivia.
- Cyrus wants a case file from Jordan.
- Gladys continues to argue for Brando.
- Maxie makes a bold move.
- Mac calls out Robert on his trepidation.
- Dev manipulates Cameron.