The Port Charles’ teens are ready to enjoy the Homecoming Dance! Look for the the parents to spend some quality time with their kids before the big event as well as offer some guidance. Cameron feels a connection with Trina after the tragic event they both experienced, but his long time crush Joss is finally showing an interest in him. Meanwhile, Dev has developed his own feelings for Joss. Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
It’s been too long since a GH (or any of the soaps really) has had a quality teen scene and they’ve really struck gold with their current combination of legacy and new characters. I’m actually a bit torn myself on whether I prefer Cameron with Trina or Joss. And even though I’m not a big fan of the character, I can’t help but wonder how Dev’s affection for Joss will impact the quad’s dynamics. It helps that the audience has seen Joss and Cameron grow up and have already formed an attachment to the characters. However, what really makes this group of characters work is the young talent involved. I’m actually looking forward to going to Homecoming again.
- Valentin is involved in an altercation.
- Ned and Alexis reminisce about the past.
- Portia expresses her concern.
- Julian receives a tempting offer.
- Joss gets ready for Homecoming.
Note: GH will be preempted by MLB on 9/29-10/1 @ 2PM ET, with an additional possible preemption on 10/2. The encore episodes previously scheduled for 9/29-10/1 will no longer be airing. Please check local listings for programming in your area. Thank you.
- Jax hosts Joss’s friends for Homecoming photos.
- Carly and Nina bond.
- Sam confronts Julian.
- Sonny gets a call about Cyrus.
- Nikolas is in denial.
- Molly urges TJ to focus on their future together.
- Jason cautions Epiphany to lay low.
- Ava surprises Carly with her kind words.
- Lulu invites Dustin to move in with her.