Neither Franco or Liz want to believe that their friend is the one who is the bad guy. The truth about Nik and Ava’s scheming will become more apparent as the fact finding mission continues. Meanwhile, Cameron finds himself in an awkward situation when Joss tells him she knows that he kissed Trina. Will Liz’s eldest and brightest find his heart torn between his two friends? Remember to watch General Hospital daily and set your DVRs!
The pacing for the quad between Liz, Franco, Ava and Nik has not been good to say the least. While I can understand that Franco and Liz don’t have a lot of friends at the moment and are probably desperate to believe the best of the ones they have, they’re both smart people and it shouldn’t be taking them this long to figure out that they’ve been played. The most disappointing part of this story for me is that the writers were so disconnected from the audience that they didn’t know that these friendships were important to viewers.
When Nik returned and married Ava, fans were hoping that Franco and Liz would finally get couple buddies to go on adventures with and even gave the quad the nickname #TheDarkArts. Instead viewers had to suffer through irritating history rewrites and out of character behaviors just so that a fake out could occur when nobody had an affair. Right now Nik and Ava look like really horrible friends and it would probably be best for Franco and Liz to cut them out of their lives. I suspect that there will be some clunky writing in the very near future to try to repair the relationships and Franco and Liz more than likely won’t be allowed to be as angry as the audience needs them to be. This story involves some of the most popular actors in soaps ever and both their fans and them deserved to have a properly written story.
ENCORE EPISODE: (4/14/2020)
- Michael is intimidated.
- Willow turns to Chase for comfort.
- Nelle runs into Valentin.
- Finn plans an epic birthday party for Violet.
- Peter continues to manipulate Maxie.
- Olivia is distraught.
- Alexis is in disbelief.
- Lulu checks on Kevin.
- Jordan wants answers.
- Sam can’t help but feel that she’s to blame.
- Jordan confronts Cyrus.
- Bobbie reams out Valentin.
- Carly shares a friendly drink with Brick.
- Portia clears the air with Ava.
- Joss tells Cam she knows about his kiss with Trina.
- Mike’s condition continues to decline.
- Ned meets with Sonny.
- Franco defends Elizabeth.
- Jax and Nina head out of town.
- Robert receives a mysterious phone call.
- Josslyn visits Mike at Turning Woods.
- Ava confides in Franco.
- Liz is remorseful.
- Epiphany worries about changes being made at the hospital.
- Britt arrives at GH.
- Britt confronts Julian.
- Carly gets the closure she needs.
- Ava spends time with Avery.
- Ned offers to help Alexis.